Tuesday, 28 August 2012

Let's get started.

On friday, September 14th, 2012, I will be leaving with my parents for the United States for a three-week holiday. We are flying with Air New Zealand from Sydney to Auckland, and then on to Los Angeles. (the in-flight entertainment looks pretty good) After a night in LA, we have another flight to Orlando, Florida, where our real trip begins. From Florida, we will be driving all the way across the south of the United States, going through places like Alabama, New Orleans, Arizona, Texas, Nevada, all the way back to LA in California.

At the moment, I don't know a huge amount of the places we will be going exactly, and what we will be seeing, I know at least that we will be going to Disney World (fun!), the birth-place of Elvis Presley, the National World War II museum of the US, and many other very cool, interesting places. I'll be uploading the photographs that I take on here, along with posts like these explaining how things are going, and what we've been seeing. One thing that's certain, is that I may have actually put on weight when I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment