This time last year, I was getting all giddy and excited for a trip with my family to the US, and a massive trip it was, driving all the way across the country in what would (unfortunately) probably be my last holiday with my parents, because this time around, i'm stuck with my fellow students and "friends", yay. Now, sarcasm aside, I am incredibly excited, as are many of my friends going with me to Europe this year as part of the Ancient History trip to Turkey, Greece and Italy (Three new countries for me!). Just tonight, we went to the last meeting and got our tickets, it's almost painful to think that there's still 22 days left, it feels so close, AND so far.
Of course, my parents won't be far away from me on this trip, they always find some way to subtly stalk me. They're going to Italy at the same time, and in fact, will be on the same flight as us from Sydney to Dubai! So of course, there won't be much change from the routine, getting a lift from Simon to the airport with mum and dad three hours before the flight, except i'll be saying my goodbyes right away and going to meet up with Erin, Dan, Kaylee, Jake, Lia, Tram Huong, and everyone else who's just as great!
I could probably go on for hours about everything that I want to see and do while i'm overseas with everyone, but I don't want to bore the hell out of my readers, considering I want you all to come back and stick to reading this blog. So for now, i'll just say that I am incredibly excited, I can't wait to see new places, I can't wait to try new things, and most of all I can't wait to spend every single day of this trip with some of the most fantastic, wonderful people I know and may ever know!
No comments:
Post a Comment